Friday, May 17

NYC Applelicious Glossy Lip Balms

SAM_5134-003

I picked up a couple of NYC's Applelicious balms from Superdrug when I saw that they were on offer for 2 for £3.

I'll keep it quick, these are sheer tinted moisturising balms. Containing shea butter, jojoba and avocado oil, they will nourish your lips whilst imparting a wash of colour. They are described as 'glossy lip balms' but I don't find them to be any more glossy than a slick of any usual lip balm.

SAM_5128-002

They aren't long lasting, but you can re-apply on the go and they're so cheap it isn't really a disappointment for me. I find them perfect to apply for a low key tint when you want some colour but don't want to wear anything too bold or high maintenance.

Also note that they smell strongly of apple - I love the scent but it's very synthetic so beware if that doesn't take your fancy.

NYC products are available in Superdrug in the UK and the Applelicious balms are £2.49 each.

2 comments:

  1. I really like the sound of these but would never normally look at NYC products so a really helpful post.

    Jazzie x
    miniinstilettos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think they're great, I just with they had more colours or even more scents, that would be cool. I've heard that their nail polishes are good too :) x

      Delete

Thank you for commenting :)