Thursday, August 7

Soap & Glory’s Supercat liner | The best felt tip liner on the highstreet

SAM_0251-001
A little line of black liner with a flick has long been part of my everyday routine. Over the years I’ve painted this on with powder, gel and liquid in various forms but nothing is as quick, easy and effective as Soap & Glory’s Supercat liner.

The liquid liner comes in a really convenient pen form with a fine felt tip which makes it incredibly easy and quick to draw your liner on in the morning.. The tip is flexible enough to create a smooth line but with enough strength to give you complete control. The formula is very pigmented and gives a bold black line that rivals most traditional liquid liners I’ve tried. It isn’t at all grey as many felt tip liners can be.
SAM_0254-004SAM_0256-001
Lasting power is great, I find it to be smudge proof and long wearing though it isn’t waterproof. It dries very quickly which is handy if you’re in a rush I’ve never had it transfer to my crease throughout the day.
In short, this is by far the best felt tip liner that I’ve tried. The formula is great, applicatoin is easy and what’s more, it’s actually only £6 which I think is a bargain especially as my pen has lasted for well over 6 months with no signs of drying out. (Top tip – always store felt tip liners with the nib down, they will last longer.) My only niggle is that it’s only available in black.
Soap & Glory’s Supercat liner is available from Boots for £6.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting :)