Tuesday, April 26

La Roche-Posay Hydraphase UV Intense Legere

Protecting your skin from the sun is so important and thankfully sun protection seems to be becoming more popular amongst cosmetic brands. That said, it can still be hard to track down a daily moisturiser with a good broad spectrum protection. La Roche-Posay's Hydraphase UV Intense Legere has answered my praise with a lightweight formula and broad spectrum protection.

The formula is lightweight and sinks into the skin quickly. This is great when I want to apply makeup on top and for sunnier days when I want to layer up with a higher SPF. I also love that it comes in a pump bottle, keeping the product stable and making my morning routine eaiser.

The formula isn't greasy and doesn't leave you with a white cast. A real bonus for me is that this contains hyaluronic acid, which helps to hydrate my dry and dehydrated skin throughout my long days commuting in and out of London.

Overall this is a great daily SPF moisturiser. It offers an SPF of 20 and good UVA protection too. La Roche-Posay is really great for broad spectrum sun protection. It's so handy to have something broad spectrum that's lightweight and easy to apply in the morning. And as it gets sunnier I find that this layers really well under my heavy duty SPF50 sun creams because it sinks into the skin so quickly.

La Roche-Posay Hydraphase UV Intense Legere Light, £16.50 (or £11 in one of Escentual's 1/3 of French Pharmacy sales!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting :)