Friday, December 25

Merry Christmas Makeup




Ahh Christmas! Time to slap on all the red and gold you can get away with - eh? I took a few pictures in advance but this is what I'm planning on putting on my face come Christmas morning.
I began with the L'Oreal True Match foundation (older formula but the new one is even better) blended out for a sheer/medium coverage. I followed up with some of my favourite concealer, Seventeen's Stay Time, under the eyes and on any blemishes. After a dusting of the lightweight Bourjois Java Rice Powder I moved on to the eyes.

For a long lasting base I blended out No7's Stay Perfect Shade and Define in Cool Mink all over my lid. Using shadows from the Makeup Revolution Girls on Film palette, I buffed some matte browns into my crease and a shimmery brown into the outer corner of my eye as well as underneath for a smoky and defined look. Then for the main event I used the H&M Eyeliner in Come in Third over the inner half of my lid and blended into the corner of my eye. Though it was barely needed I popped on some gold shadow from the Revolution palette too.

To finish of the eyes popped Rimmel's Scandal Eyes Liner in nude in my waterline, drew on some winged liner with Soap and Glory's Supercar Liner and brushed on Benefit's Rollerlash. For my brows I shaped and filled in any gaps with the L'Oreal Brow Artiste Pencil and ran some of L'Oreal's Brow Plumper through the hairs to tame them.

For the bold red lip I applied H&M's Lip Liner in Prarie Sunset all over. This liner is really long lasting so perfect for Christmas day. I've eaten a pizza with this on so I have faith in it staying put through Christmas dinner. I added some moisture and shine with Clinique's Cherry Pop lipstick. To add colour to my face I put on a natural cream blush top left in the Revolution All About Cream palette and I used a champagne eyeshadow as my highlight.

Done! That seems like a huge amount of products and certainly nobody needs to spend any time doing makeup on Christmas day but personally I really enjoy dressing up and getting in the festive spitit. What will you be wearing come Christmas?

L'Oreal True Match foundation, £9.99, Seventeen's Stay Time, £4.49, Bourjois Java Rice Powder, £9.99, No7's Stay Perfect Shade and Define, £8, Makeup Revolution Girls on Film palette, £6, H&M Eyeliner, £3.99, Rimmel's Scandal Eyes Liner, £3.99, Soap and Glory's Supercar Liner, £6, Benefit's Rollerlash, £17.50, L'Oreal Brow Artiste Pencil, £4.99, L'Oreal's Brow Plumper, £5.99, H&M's Lip Liner, £3.99,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting :)