Sunday, January 10

Rosie for Autograph EDP

I'm fairly boring when it comes to scents and stick to what I know; delicate and floral. This scent from Rosie Huntington-Whiteley suits my taste perfectly.
At it's heart this perfume is immediately floral, notably of course, rose. It isn't a 'granny rose', it's very fresh and natural and is reminiscent of a dreamy rose garden on a lazy summer day. Although it's fresh and light, it feels warm too with base notes of sandalwood and musk. I think for this reason it smells familiar and comforting.

The bottle too is beautiful. I appreciate the simple design and rose gold hardware, though the 30ml bottle looks nicer than the 75ml. What's possibly most appealing about this fragrance is it's price point - £14 for 30ml or £28 for 75. For me this means I can spray it around liberally without worrying about buying a replacement.

I love this perfume and wear it all the time. At only £14 it gets more attention than Victor & Rolf's Flowerbomb or my more expensive scents. It's perfect for spring which seems not so far away in this mild January - here's to hoping it comes along soon!

Rosie for Autograph, £14

1 comment:

  1. AAA I am in love with your blog! it's so pretty, thanks for sharing:) Do you want to support each others blog by following each other? Please let me know so I can follow you right back:)

    xoxo
    www.theclosetelf.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting :)