Sunday, January 17

Makeup Revolution's affordable cream blush palette

  Makeup Revolution Blush & Contour palette All about Cream Makeup Revolution Blush & Contour palette All about Cream

  Makeup Revolution Blush & Contour palette All about Cream Makeup Revolution Blush & Contour palette All about Cream swatches

Cream blush is my favourite because I love the natural, dewy flush to the cheeks that it gives. Cream blushers however aren't always as easy to find on the high street. One of my favourite formula's is Stilla's Convertible Colour, but at £16 a pop they aren't cheap. My prayers were answered one day when I spotted this cheap as chips Makeup Revolution Ultra Blush Palette in All About Cream.
This eight pan pallette is a beautiful collection of wearable cream blushes that will match every makeup look you can try. Ranging from more of a ruddy terracotta flush to a bright hot pink all of the blushes are seriously pigmented. A little dab of a stippling brush is enough to blend out even colour over the cheeks.

The formula is creamy and dewy which I personally love. A lot of high street cream blushes dry to a powdery finish which I personally think somewhat defeats the point. I love a creamy formula because it leaves the cheeks looking glowy and natural as if the colour on your cheeks has come from a chilly winters walk rather than a plastic pot.

In terms of lasting power, these are pretty good too. I find blush hard to judge as if you apply it correctly, it should be hard to tell you have it on. Swatches leave behind a nice stain though which is proof that they don't slip off immediately.

Overall I'm really impressed with this cheek palette. For just £6 you're provided with eight pans of pigmented and bendable cream colour, I'm just hoping now for an affordable cream highlight and contour palette - come on Makeup Revolution!

Makeup Revolution Ultra Blush Palette in All About Cream, £6.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting :)